Konsert med Chandra Lacombe och vänner på Pråmen i Göteborg

Daniel Ryrvik danielryrvik at hotmail.com
Sön Sep 28 09:44:48 CEST 2014

Varmt Välkomna till denna fantastiska konsert med Chandra
Lacombe och hans vänner.  Vi var med på en konsert
med honom för några år sedan och den var verkligen jättebra!
Därför är
vi nu superglada att vi äntligen har lyckats få hit honom till Pråmen onsdagen
den 8:e oktober!  Detta är, i skrivande stund, väldigt snart, så boka in datumet i din kalender!  😊

Varmt Välkomna till Pråmen
önskar Siddhartha och Daniel

I am very happy to announce that our Beloved friends from Brazil, Chandra Lacombe and his beautiful wise wife Surya,will be visiting Gothenburg on the 8 th of October, gifting us with one of his wonderful, unique and very heart-opening concerts.The concert will be hosted by Siddhartha, on his beautiful housebarge in the Gothenburg harbour.See below for details.
Chandra is an amazing musician, singer and composer. His voice and his lyrics goes straight to the heart and is taking the listener into worlds of magic, love and wisdom..

Chandra will in this concert be supported by talented musician friends from Scandinavia.

I recommend this concert highly and warmly !

Chandra Lacombe is simply a Magical Music Magician, and on top both Chandra and Surya are amazing guides of wisdom, and very beloved friends.

Looking forward to see you there.

With love,
Deva Talasi

NB :
Chandra is at the moment in proces of recording a really well produced new album,
with his wonderful band in Brazil.
Hopefully it will be ready and possible to buy in this concert .

More about Chandra on : www.chandralacombe.com
https://www.facebook.com/events/1473148516267236/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=calendar&source=1

Practicalities :