OSF på MAJORSTUA: Living Luminaries torsdag 29.12.2016

styret at spirituellfilm.no styret at spirituellfilm.no
Ons 21. Des 2016 04:00:11 CET

OSF inviterer til:

GRATIS VISNING PÅ DEICHMAN MAJORSTUEN

Torsdag 29. desember 2016 blir det gratis visning kl. 16:00 av filmen:

LIVING LUMINARIES

i Kinoteket på Deichman Bibliotek på Majorstuen.

NB NB: Visningen skjer altså på M A J O R S T U E N. NB NB

http://spirituellfilm.no/filmer/161229-living-luminaries

Ingen påmelding/billettreservasjon, bare å møte opp.

OM FILMEN

Sean A. Mulvihill, an aspiring actor became consumed with the
idea that he might be able to be at peace and happy all the time.
He filmed his quest for happiness so that others would be able to
benefit from the advice and wisdom he garnered. During a year he
met a fantastic group of New Thought luminaries, including
Marianne Williamson, Michael Beckwith, Eckhart Tolle, Don Miguel
and Jose Ruiz, Venerable Lama Chodak Gyarso Nubpa, The Surfing
Rabbi, street people and many more. His search lead us through a
line of questioning about who we are, what we are doing here and
how we can achieve true happiness.

With the knowledge the experts shared and exposed Sean to, he was
able to apply what he learned, enabling him to let go of the
ghosts from the past that repressed him emotionally. He vastly
improved his professional and personal life and he found his
secret to happiness. Sean's quest integrates a great deal of
wisdom and information which is uplifting, enlightening and will
empower the audience to find and work toward their own secret to
happiness.

"I think that you will find that "Living Luminaries" is the next
step in the discovery of who we can be when we open to the magic
of the beauty of our humanity..."

"The great gift of "Living Luminaries" is that we feel so
empowered at the end of the film because it shows us that we can
truly find, embrace, and retain whatever definition we have for
happiness. The film actually illuminates a pathway down which we
can travel to discover the essence of our own personal joy."

     -- Stephen Simon, Spiritual Cinema Circle

Sean Mulvihill spent a year meeting and talking with:
Marianne Williamson - internationally acclaimed spiritual teacher, spiritual activist, author and lecturer and founder of The Peace Alliance.
Eckhart Tolle - writer, public speaker, and spiritual teacher.
Don Jose Luis Ruiz and his brother Don Miguel Ruiz - Toltec masters and authors, and founders of the Sixth Sun Foundation.
Matthew Kelly - Best Selling Author of "The Rhythm of Life" and has dedicated his life to helping people and organizations become the-best-version-of-themselves.
Geronimo Ja Jaga - Human Rights activist
Michael Bernard Beckwith - New Thought minister and founder of the Agape International Spiritual Center
Dr. Obadiah Harris Professor - Author and President of University of Philosophical Research
Reverend William S. Epps - Reverend Second Baptist Church.
Venerable Lama Chodak Gyatso - Tibetan Monk
Swami Beyondananda
Marc Emery - Political Activist
Robert Frager, PHD - Professor, Co-founder of The Institute of Transpersonal Psychology
Dr. Harry Morgan Moses - Author, Founder New Thought Center
Priestess Brandi Kelly - Priestess, New Orleans Voodoo Authentica
Rabbi Yitzchok Adlerstein - Chair in Jewish Law and Ethics Loyola University
Rabbi Shifren
Gene and Arlene Solan
Gary L. Marler - Guru Mechanic
Priest John McGreean - Priest St. Dominic's Church

HVOR SKJER VISNINGEN?

Finn biblioteket:
http://www.deichman.no/filial/majorstuen?page=1

FILMTEKNISK INFORMASJON:

Originaltittel: Living Luminaries: The Serious Business of Happiness
Sjanger: Dokumentar
Filmslipp: 2007
Regissør: Sean Mulvihill
Produksjonssselskap: Gotham Metro Studios
Produksjonsland: Flere steder
Aldersgrense: Ingen
Språk: Engelsk
Undertekst: Ingen
Lengde: 1 t 32 min
Nettside: livingluminaries.com

Send gjerne dette nyhetsbrevet til andre du tror er interessert.

Vi ønsker deg hjertelig velkommen på filmvisning! :-)
Oslo Spirituelle Filmklubb

PS:
Du får denne eposten da du står på Oslo Spirituelle Filmklubbs
nyhetsbrev. Ønsker du å melde deg av, ber vi om at du gjør dette
via hjemmesiden vår: www.spirituellfilm.no. Om du har fått denne
eposten via en bekjent, kan du gratis melde deg på vårt nyhetsbrev på
hjemmesiden.